Small group questions – Wise Stewardship
If you won the Lottery, what would you do with the money?
1 Corinthians 16:1-12
1. Is Paul’s advice about money applicable today?
2. If it is, why does the Christian Church generally not follow this encouragement?
3. Have you ever had a situation where the Lord changed your plans? Share the story and the subsequent outcome or result?
4. People are so important in ministry. Paul talks about 2 today and many more in the remainder of 1 Corinthians. Share the impact of significant Christian brothers and sisters in your life?
5. What impacted you from this passage the most?
6. John mentioned that stewardship extends to our money, our opportunities and the people in our lives.
In which of these areas are you challenged or could you grow in your stewardship?
Explain to the group and discuss how you can encourage each other in good stewardship.
Pray God would identify area’s of stewardship you need to grow in, and pray for each other in those areas
January 22, 2018
January 15, 2018
January 05, 2018