JTGC – Week 6
April 1, 2018
Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”
Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.”
- Forgiveness is really all about love. True love comes from God.
- God calls us to forgive.
- Forgiveness is not an occasional thing, it’s a constant life choice.
- We are no different to the servant in this parable – we have been forgiven, so we should forgive others.
- Recognition leads to capacity.
Why is it so hard to forgive?
- We underestimate the amount we have been forgiven.
- We are suffering deeply from our own hurt.
FOLLOW ALONG USING THE “JESUS THE GAME CHANGER” APP FOR GROUP RESOURCES AND QUESTIONS
(Or click HERE for this week’s discussion questions)
October 09, 2018
October 01, 2018
September 25, 2018