(NLOL) – Trust Our Faithful God
April 22, 2018
2 Corinthians 1:12-2:11
“But as surely as God is faithful, our message to you is not “Yes” and “No.” For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us—by me and Silas and Timothy—was not “Yes” and “No,” but in him it has always been “Yes.” …all the promises of God are YES in Christ Jesus”
- Jesus is the YES to all of the promises of God (there are a lot!)
- We can be certain that God is faithful, and either has already or will continue to fulfill His promises through Jesus Christ.
- God promises us total forgiveness, and so we ought to forgive those who hurt us too.
- Forgiveness means to let go, although not necessarily to forget – the battle may be ongoing, so forgiveness requires a change in attitude.
- Forgiveness might be hard, but it is essential.
May 21, 2018
May 14, 2018
May 07, 2018