SHAPED – Heart, Abilities, Passions
June 17, 2018
After a long absence, the master of those three servants came back and settled up with them. The one given five thousand dollars showed him how he had doubled his investment. His master commended him: ‘Good work! You did your job well. From now on be my partner.’
- What do you love to do?
- What passions do you have?
- What excites you?
- What are you good at?
- Explore how you can use that for ministry
- Engage with others regarding abilities
- “Extrovert” vs “Introvert” – more of a continuum than extremes
- It is good to be aware that we are naturally different and prefer to operate in different ways
- Do a personality test. Not to “box you in” but to help you be effective in ministry.
Don’t get too caught up in trying to correctly label aspects of your life – whether abilities, passions, personality or whatever else – God has given it to you so use it to serve Him joyfully!
For we are God’s workmanship (masterpiece), created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Do whatever it takes to fan the flame on your creativity.Download Small Group Study
April 18, 2021
April 11, 2021
April 04, 2021