Hearts, Heads & Hands
March 3, 2019
“And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, 10 so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, 11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.“
We live a faith that needs us both to hold on, and to yield to the Lordship of Jesus. There is a tension between effort and God’s gracious work. We are not excused from effort, rather we need to strive to keep ourselves open.
- We need Hearts open to the love the Jesus has for the world, even if it costs us
- We need Heads that know and acknowledge God’s promises and who He is
- We need Hands that are actively serving the lord
- Each supports and guides the others
- All are surrendered to God’s glory.
November 20, 2019
November 12, 2019
November 05, 2019